CHOOSE SIYABONGA AFRICA
If you really want to make a difference, talk to us about sponsoring one of our skills training courses or small business coaching programmes. You'll boost your company BBBEE scorecard, and help get South Africa working! Our funders enjoy real benefits:
- Tax savings – Section 18A tax exeption certificates issued to all funders;
- BEE points for accredited courses – skills development, socio-economic development (SED) or supplier-enterprise development (ESD) which are priority pillars;
- Update and impact reports;
- Facilitators, business coaches and mentors are all qualified and experienced in the various fields of training, management and entrepreneurship;
- The opportunity to contribute towards improving South Africa's economy, through empowering disadvantaged individuals.
Fund a skills training course
Opportunities exist to sponsor courses in life skills and computer literacy to basic business management, new venture creation, baking and food manufacture, and early childhood development. Click here for a full list of the courses we offer, and the costs of sponsoring a single student, or an entire course.
Sponsor Siyabonga Africa facilitated business coaching
- Business Workshops for new business owners;
- One on one mentorship or business coaching sessions for small businesses or new ventures
- Basic Business Management training courses
- Accredited business courses or learnerships
- Starter/business booster packs for small business, eg. stock, branding/advertising, equipment etc.
Our services can be custom designed according to your requirements related to BEE needs and focus areas – demographically or geographically.
Our small business department can also work with your selected suppliers in your supplier development activities (business health check, customised development programme including coaching, mentorship and business growth booster packages. Regular reporting and all relevant BEE documentation included).
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Jane Brink on 011 744 4350